Weather in March in Oviedo
|| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- The mean temperature in Oviedo is fairly hot at 25.35 °C ( 77.63 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of fluid is deposited.
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for March in Oviedo, dominican-republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Oviedo:
- Gijon, Spain - 28.8 kms (17.9 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 167.1 kms (103.9 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 309 kms (192 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 304.3 kms (189.1 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 213.3 kms (132.6 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 209.2 kms (130 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 373 kms (231.8 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 373.4 kms (232 miles) SSE